The real cost of a poorly designed website
There was a time when people could trust any company with any website. These days, visitors are much more aware about the kind of website they wish to see. If you want to succeed, you have to find a company that can develop a professional website for you.
In simple words, we are no longer living in an era where websites are simply about a few statements, two pictures and plain black backgrounds; we are living in an era where websites have music, quality content and attractive backgrounds.
If you have a poorly designed website, it can reflect badly on your company:
1) 'First impression is the last impression' – you miss the chance of impressing those who could turn into leads for your business: If you have a poorly designed website, people don’t like reading what you have to offer to them. Your business might attract them, but your poorly designed website breaks all the impression created in your personal meetings.
2) A poorly designed website may promote something that you have no intention to: What if the quality of your content is bad and you are unknowingly and unintentionally promoting something that you never thought of? Sometimes, you don’t realize what the others understand from your website. Only professionals can make you realize what your poorly designed website is doing to your business.
3) Visitors get frustrated when they are made to go through a poorly designed website; do you really want to lose traffic from your website? If the visuals of your website are ugly, the visitors feel frustrated and hence, you lose the traffic that you wish to gather. No matter how good your business is, you are unable to prove yourself because of a bad website.
4) If your website is overly promising and you don’t meet the words you have on it, you might repel some of the best customers for your business, products, services or brand: Just because I said the quality of your website needs to be good doesn’t mean it has to be overpromising. It needs to reflect the reality, that’s all.
5) A low quality website lets your competitors win the race: If your website is poorly designed, your competitors have an advantage over you and your business.
At Red Chilli, we can design and build a website that reflects the quality of your business and showcases your services to generate new leads. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01204 467 866